I can't wait till next year's US Open, when Pete Sampras, Billie Jean King and Roger Federer dramatize the Bill of Rights.
Sunday, February 3, 2008
FOX Sports and the NFL Dramatize the Declaration of Independence
Um... What the hell was that? Fox opened its eighth hour of super bowl coverage with a dramatic reading of the Declaration of Independence by the likes of Tony Dungy, Peyton Manning, Steve Larget (boo, hiss, Mr. Conservative Senator prick), Don Shula, Roger Staubach and others. Why? I demand to know the meaning of this. Perhaps this only proves the point I will soon be making: that the country is getting the government it deserves, one where the Congress hold hearings about sports leagues.
- Davis Cup Round-Up
- Japanese 18 year-old Stuns Blake to Win Delray Bea...
- UK v. Argentina: Jamie Murray Attacks Kid Brother...
- John McEnroe for...All-Bran?
- Sarah Silverman: "I'm Fucking Matt Damon"
- Earth to Senator Eagles Fan, It's Time for You to ...
- FOX Sports and the NFL Dramatize the Declaration o...
- ▼ February (7)