"I like to think they were rooting for me." Venus Williams, answering the question about how agonizing the match with Serena must have been for her family.
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Best Lines of the Morning
"Of all the presidents I ever met, Mugabe was the least impressive." John McEnroe, explaining that Kevin Ulyett is a South African who plays on the Zimbabwe Davis Cup team. Robert Mugabe has been in the news recently for rigging the election by murdering and imprisoning his opposition. Mac said he knew Mugabe was bad news all the way back in 2000.
- Human Lighting Bolt v. DY: Monday Night Cincy Pre...
- YouTube Sensation Leads Day 1 of Tennis Masters Ci...
- Weekend Pressure Cooker #1 to #377
- Post-Wimbledon Success for the French
- Did CNNSI Fire Gimelstob?
- Real Estate Market Hits Tennis Stars
- Dear Greg and Chrissie: Instant Karma and All…
- Blake Research Fund
- Into the Time Capsule
- Champions Roundtable at Tennis Week
- Jim Courier on Charlie Rose Show
- Tennis Balls Used to Deliver Drugs in Jail
- Chang Inducted to Hall of Fame
- Sampras Reacts to The Match
- HE IS LEGEND
- Mom to Serena: Grow up!
- Revoke His Press Credential
- THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH
- (B)dodo Droppings & Other Idiocy about Women’s Fin...
- Venus Owns the Venus Rosewater Dish Again
- Breaking News: Sister Andrea Admits to Throwing '...
- Best Lines of the Morning
- Sisters Are Doing It for Themselves
- Grass Court Art
- American Sports-Mouths Strike Again
- ▼ July (25)