Meanwhile, Andre Agassi and Steffi Graf have pulled out of their plans to invest in a new resort in central Idaho. Tennis Magazine cited market conditions and litigation as the reason the doubles team is cutting their losses. The Tamarack resort was slated to be a four-season resort with property starting at $450,000. Development of its ski and leisure areas planned for a measly $1.5 billion. A spokesperson for Agassi Graf Development said the pair still hope to do business in the area in the future.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Real Estate Market Hits Tennis Stars
The rich and famous aren't immune from the housing mess. Of course not many have had to hit the pavement yet, but still, I'm sure Pete Sampras never imagined having to shave two million off the $25 million sale price to move his English tudor in L.A. The 10,000 square foot house has five bedrooms and twelve bathrooms. Twelve bathrooms are ideal for those of us who hate to clean the bathroom. The LA Times has no info on where he's moving. Pics here.
- Human Lighting Bolt v. DY: Monday Night Cincy Pre...
- YouTube Sensation Leads Day 1 of Tennis Masters Ci...
- Weekend Pressure Cooker #1 to #377
- Post-Wimbledon Success for the French
- Did CNNSI Fire Gimelstob?
- Real Estate Market Hits Tennis Stars
- Dear Greg and Chrissie: Instant Karma and All…
- Blake Research Fund
- Into the Time Capsule
- Champions Roundtable at Tennis Week
- Jim Courier on Charlie Rose Show
- Tennis Balls Used to Deliver Drugs in Jail
- Chang Inducted to Hall of Fame
- Sampras Reacts to The Match
- HE IS LEGEND
- Mom to Serena: Grow up!
- Revoke His Press Credential
- THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH
- (B)dodo Droppings & Other Idiocy about Women’s Fin...
- Venus Owns the Venus Rosewater Dish Again
- Breaking News: Sister Andrea Admits to Throwing '...
- Best Lines of the Morning
- Sisters Are Doing It for Themselves
- Grass Court Art
- American Sports-Mouths Strike Again
- ▼ July (25)