The Blake Fund has raised $500,000 with the goal of $1 million by the end of 2008.
The Blake Research Fund invests seed money in leading-edge science in order to speed up the most promising work and shorten the time it takes to turn laboratory discoveries into better treatments for patients.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Blake Research Fund
James Blake has established the Thomas Blake Sr. Memorial Research Fund in memory of his father.
- Human Lighting Bolt v. DY: Monday Night Cincy Pre...
- YouTube Sensation Leads Day 1 of Tennis Masters Ci...
- Weekend Pressure Cooker #1 to #377
- Post-Wimbledon Success for the French
- Did CNNSI Fire Gimelstob?
- Real Estate Market Hits Tennis Stars
- Dear Greg and Chrissie: Instant Karma and All…
- Blake Research Fund
- Into the Time Capsule
- Champions Roundtable at Tennis Week
- Jim Courier on Charlie Rose Show
- Tennis Balls Used to Deliver Drugs in Jail
- Chang Inducted to Hall of Fame
- Sampras Reacts to The Match
- HE IS LEGEND
- Mom to Serena: Grow up!
- Revoke His Press Credential
- THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH
- (B)dodo Droppings & Other Idiocy about Women’s Fin...
- Venus Owns the Venus Rosewater Dish Again
- Breaking News: Sister Andrea Admits to Throwing '...
- Best Lines of the Morning
- Sisters Are Doing It for Themselves
- Grass Court Art
- American Sports-Mouths Strike Again
- ▼ July (25)